03 July 2015

And it's all done....










.... well, almost :) Pictures in the bedroom and living room need to be hang as well as one of the curtain rails which collapsed minute before my departure. 

This apartment was a hard work but it was a great experience and I've learned loads. Me and my friend Klara were a fantastic team players and I must thank her for this opportunity and for her patience with me when I was like a stubborn child (when choosing the right shade of linen fabric, trying to find the right rug,  spending hours and hours in antique shops and buying nothing at the end...).
Thank you Klara x


This apartment is now available for rent so if you would like to see it in real head over here :)

Read more about this apartment in part 1, part 2 and the G-plan story.


No comments: