29 March 2015

Apartment Prague (part 1)

living room
bedroom
kitchen
original lighting
This gorgeous and spacious apartment in central Prague is waiting to be designed, furnished and decorated. And VOLFIdesign will be part of this! My head is full of ideas, my pinterest is getting fuller and fuller and my fingers are itching as I can't wait to start. I haven't see the apartment yet (only on photos) so really can't imagine the size so I hope all the measurements are right and everything will fit and work according to plans (really doubt it but there always is a hope :) )

I absolutely LOVE the original copper lighting, it is going to stay, only will be moved from room to room.
Stay tuned as I'll be adding more photos, plans and designs over the time.  



1 comment:

Unknown said...

These apartments are very beautiful and these apartments are well furnished. Dr Andrew Unterweger is a real estate investor from many years.