08 December 2014

CLEARANCE!


I'm having a MASSIVE clear out and everything* must go! 
I have  big plans for 2015 so need to clear all my old stock and make room for my new fresh ideas :) Head to my Etsy shop and grab yourself a bargain! Many items has already been reduced and you will get an extra 20% if you enter the code volfibigsale14
I'm still adding more items- watch my Facebook page for updates. The code is active until 14th December so everything can be posted the following week (the latest!) just in time for Christmas.
The shop will close on 18th December and will reopen in Spring 2015.

 xx
*Discount is not available for custom orders
Rectangle cushions
Aprons and baking kits (last 2 available)
Lampshades and ceiling pendants
Lampshades and ceiling pendants 
scarves

No comments: